Years ago, I read an article stating that over 60% of adults experience some kind of low back pain. It doesn't need to be that way.
I specialize in working with clients who experience pain in their necks or backs. Often the culprit is a muscular imbalance brought on by an injury, poor posture, or too much time sitting.
I help relax tired, overstressed muscles that are pulling bones out of alignment and bring them back to a more natural, healthy and flexible state.
You'll be surprised how quickly we can work together to make measurable improvements and get you feeling better.
Specializing in Medical Massage gives me the education to bring you relief for many muscular ailments including but not limited to:
* Sciatic pain
* Chronic neck and shoulder pain (this can lead to a host of other symptoms including headaches and/or burning sensations)
* Post surgery care… and more!
I love it when a client comes into my office and has a complaint and at the end of the session they say "Oh my gosh! I feel so much better". There is no better feeling than knowing that your touch has improved a client’s quality of life. This is why, I do what I do! Click on my ‘Reviews’ and see what others are saying!
My certifications are;
* Certified member of the Association of Bodyworkers & Massage Professionals (ABMP) since 2007. This is ABMP's highest level of certified membership.
* Certified member of the California Massage Therapy Council since 2008.
* Certified Medical Massage Therapist since 2012.
These are not limited to this as I continue to study and learn throughout the year.
Your health and wellness is as important to me as it is to you.
Massage isn't just a luxuryanymore, it has many health benefits and it is a great way to be pain free!
Just some of the results you will receive include:
Reduced stress & tension
Relief of soreness & pain
Relaxation & tranquility
Improved circulation & healing